Why Florida Health Care Plans
Valued Florida Provider
Florida Health Care Plans has been providing care for Volusia, Brevard, Flagler, and Seminole County residents for 40 years.
FHCP has been voted “Best HMO/Health Plan” for 24 years consecutively by News-Journal Readers.
Ease of Use
Rate among the highest in “Ease of Getting Care Quickly,” “Recommend to Your Friends and Family,” and “Would You Pick Your Plan Again” in Volusia and Flagler Counties.
Florida Health Care Plans offers a variety of plans to suit most needs. Available plans include:
- Individual Health Insurance
- Medicare Plans
- Group Health Insurance
Optional Benefits Available
Benefits such as routine vision care, preventative dental care, pharmacy benefits, and ancillary benefits can be added to health care plans to provide just the right coverage for members.
Members can find a provider, request ID card replacements, change information, review benefits details, check claims status, and more.
Easy Access to Valuable Information
myFHCP has gone mobile, making it easier than ever to access information about plans, individual benefit data, and general information about health and wellness.
FollowMyHealth Patient Portal
This member portal allows policy holders to communicate with providers and view or manage health information 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Received a rating of “Excellent” from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA.)
Value Added Services
FHCP offers unique benefits such as:
- Member discounts on products and services
- Health and wellness programs at local staff facilities
- Digital tools to manage health using health risk assessments
- “One-stop” care centers created by the offering of many health services under one roof
- First Coast Healthiest Companies Gold Level Worksite Wellness Award for 2014
- A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau
- One of the highest Health Plan Star ratings in Volusia, Flagler, and Seminole Counties
Commitment to Community Service
- 15 years as area’s only Healthy Kids provider
- Participates with Council on Aging
- Participates with united Way
- Works with Flagler County School Board Education Foundation